L LoganFlame Jr. Member Joined Jul 4, 2017 Messages 86 Reaction score 84 Golden Thread 0 Location New Pekin, IN Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer II, Garrets Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 25, 2017 Thread Owner #1 I have just started coin roll hunting plus checking currency, here are a few of what I found in the last week.
I have just started coin roll hunting plus checking currency, here are a few of what I found in the last week.
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2017 #2 I have to say The bottom left bill is questionable Never seen a bill so off center, if it a valid bill, you might have something Bray
I have to say The bottom left bill is questionable Never seen a bill so off center, if it a valid bill, you might have something Bray
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2017 #3 looks like the bottom note off of a sheet.