Massillon Ohio here, just bought a AT Pro and I am a Newbie and I am looking someone to hunt with in the spring, I have plenty of places to hunt around my house, but don't yet know how good they are two of the woods I have checked are growed up real bad, the woods I think get into with my riding mower and mow down some of the weeds another set of wood is open and clear of weeds but you need walk down a steep hill and across a stream, both woods don't yet know who the owners are, another set of woods, I know the owner, but have not yet checked out the woods, I will do what I can before spring, so that when the nice weather gets here, I am ready, I am a little overweight but hope lose it come spring with all the walking, weather hunting by myself or with someone else, my home is surrounded by acres of woods, streams and farmers woods, the towpath is about a half mile from my house. hope to hear from some of you