S snake35 Hero Member Joined Jul 25, 2005 Messages 918 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location West Virginia May 15, 2007 Thread Owner #1 I stopped at a small yardsale yesterday. It was so small that I almost did not stop. I bought a three ounce sterling silver spoon for fifty cents. Not much else there but well worth the stop.
I stopped at a small yardsale yesterday. It was so small that I almost did not stop. I bought a three ounce sterling silver spoon for fifty cents. Not much else there but well worth the stop.
twister Bronze Member Joined Mar 5, 2005 Messages 1,130 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Springfield, MO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2007 #2 3 Ounces, WOW awesome deal!! Good lookin out HH Twister
lucky1777 Bronze Member Joined Aug 2, 2005 Messages 1,362 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Jan 23, 2008 #3 3 oz. That's got to be a big spoon. Congrats on a nice find.