G goldseeker928 Greenie Joined Jun 26, 2011 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Aug 16, 2011 Thread Owner #1 I'm still looking to purchase a used magnetometer & GPR unit in good working order.Anyone have one ?
W Willy Bayot Greenie Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Oct 31, 2011 #2 goldseeker928 said: I'm still looking to purchase a used magnetometer & GPR unit in good working order.Anyone have one ? Click to expand... These are new mags (thus, not 'used') but they are cheaper than the usual commercial ones. You could possibly buy one of those new ones for a lower price than a used one. Look there: http://users.skynet.be/fa352591/index.htm Willy
goldseeker928 said: I'm still looking to purchase a used magnetometer & GPR unit in good working order.Anyone have one ? Click to expand... These are new mags (thus, not 'used') but they are cheaper than the usual commercial ones. You could possibly buy one of those new ones for a lower price than a used one. Look there: http://users.skynet.be/fa352591/index.htm Willy