Stocking Clad

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2007
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air
This is the week they stock clad for the MD'ers in our little town of two thousand. It started friday when every other house had yardsales. Carnival is at the memorial park all week. Tuesday will be a parade that usually lasts about 3 hours. Fireworks on Wednesday and Saturday. Little League tournaments at the ball field. There will be clad everywhere, and I will behunting some 150 yr old farmhouse outside of town. Not really into the clad.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sure beats the dreaded pull tab! :icon_thumleft:

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is the week they stock clad for the MD'ers in our little town of two thousand. It started friday when every other house had yardsales. Carnival is at the memorial park all week. Tuesday will be a parade that usually lasts about 3 hours. Fireworks on Wednesday and Saturday. Little League tournaments at the ball field. There will be clad everywhere, and I will behunting some 150 yr old farmhouse outside of town. Not really into the clad.
I cash in my clad at the end of the season and buy silver with it......clad is money

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread