Some of those points, like the clovis on the bottom left, could be as many as 14 thousand years old, they were used to hunt GIANT animals with atlatl (spear throwing sticks) which is why most of those are not notched in the first place... the more even it was with the haft of the dart//arrow//spear, the easier it would penetrate the skin of something like a Mammoth. They most certainly did hunt these in Michigan, as I have personally found petroglyphs matching those figures on the only KNOWN petroglyphs in Michigan (those on the Sanilac Michigan site that is in the Saginaw area). I have found many of the hunter and bow with the pointed heads and a female version of the same kind of glyph over and over, I will post some of these later on. I have also found war hammer heads and ax heads/Hand axes and even a MASTODON tooth broke off of a cluster, that has been worked into an archaic paleo tool (looks like a pointy hand ax, but could definitely be a spear point). I find many effigies, mostly birds, have you run into any of this? They mostly seem to be owls, either horned owls, or barn owls, but there are lots of others too, lizards, turtles, rabbits, etc. I have a monolithic dagger/spear point which is an owl in flight, completely knapped and pecked/polished to look like a bird in flight with it's wings back and like it is coming in for a kill. I also have an archaic uniface ax that is an effigy of a person with an elongated (pointed) head that is pecked and polished on the outer rock side and ground pecked polished and chiseled/"burin" to make certain facial features in relief and others carved in to give depth and character to the face. The eyes seem to be painted or tattooed in a 6 spoke pattern, and the mouth is grinning but looks to have sharpened teeth. It looks quite like what you think an elf would look like actually, as ridiculous as this sounds. Probably just a headpiece like the Iroquois Tribal headpiece that hangs to one or both sides that I am mistaking for ears, but could they have kept the headpiece tradition so similar for so long or is the ear actually elongated? I digress... I commend this point/tool/scraper collection You have mostly items there from right at the end of the ice age all the way up through about 600 A.D. in your collection there. Quite scientifically AND monetarily valuable, but if you aren't going to sell or donate them to a museum, then you should at least share the pics with U of M or Michigan State. They may want the pics for their own studies on the cultures that passed through here, of which there were countless in the last 20 thousand years or so... send me a message if you want some websites that deal with identifying the pieces you have individually for your own sense of knowledge. You live around an hour from me and I find quite the same thing where I am, but the thing with farms is the plows mess up the stratification of artifacts which makes dating them a thing for people who have studied points at stratified locations to date each one correctly? I hope this helps... - Bruce