What's new

Stuttgart area

C83

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hello all!

I've lived in Stuttgart for the last year now, and am just getting into metal detecting. Anyone have any suggestions for sites in the area that may be worth giving a try. There are a few nature parks around here I may start at, but thought I'd ask for a few other suggestions. Thanks!

-Caleb
 
Try the woods down near Swabisch Gmund. When I was stationed there back in the 1970s guys were finding Roman coins. Good Luck!
 
Thanks for the suggestion Terry, I'll check the area out!
 
Hi Caleb,I live in Heilbronn about 1 hour 15 minutes away from Stuttgart. Unfortunatly I am leaving to go back to the states for a few months. I will get back to you when I return There are several other americans detecting the Stuttgart area I will see if I can put you in touch with someone! Shoot me a PM!Greg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom