Subletts Mine

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you have somthing there . i been looking for Sublett's mine and him being gone 3 days dose not seem long enough for the time to get to the guadalupe mountains and back in that time with enough gold for what the price was back then for a ounce . I dont live very far from the dunes and I may see if I can find somthing there if I do Ill contact you and share a part of the find with you since it was your idea . and I'm going to test this theory. Thanx for the Idea . and Happy Hunting
Would anyone dare to guess my new playgrounds???My little inner voice is telling me…Prove what I’ve taught you…And I’m telling it…What is left for me to prove???

Ed T✌️⛄️

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you have somthing there . i been looking for Sublett's mine and him being gone 3 days dose not seem long enough for the time to get to the guadalupe mountains and back in that time with enough gold for what the price was back then for a ounce . I dont live very far from the dunes and I may see if I can find somthing there if I do Ill contact you and share a part of the find with you since it was your idea . and I'm going to test this theory. Thanx for the Idea . and Happy Hunting

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would anyone dare to guess where my new backyard playground is???My little inner voice is telling me to prove to ya’ll what it has taught me…And I keep telling it what is there left for me to prove to them???I sure hope it’s not Ted Turner trying to pull my chain over a certain Jane Fonda thing…Oh well-que sera sera…

Ed T✌️⛄️

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread