JohnWhite
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2017
- Messages
- 1,575
- Reaction score
- 1,452
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites gmt
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Would anyone dare to guess my new playgroundsI think you have somthing there . i been looking for Sublett's mine and him being gone 3 days dose not seem long enough for the time to get to the guadalupe mountains and back in that time with enough gold for what the price was back then for a ounce . I dont live very far from the dunes and I may see if I can find somthing there if I do Ill contact you and share a part of the find with you since it was your idea . and I'm going to test this theory. Thanx for the Idea . and Happy Hunting
My little inner voice is telling me…Prove what I’ve taught you…And I’m telling it…What is left for me to prove
Ed T✌️⛄️







