firehorse12
Sr. Member
??
My curious find today by the river that I hauled in my backpack with my husband laughing. What is it? Any guesses? I'm going with submarine ship door opener found in Glen Rose, Tx river bed
I'd say it looks great by my mermaid 
My curious find today by the river that I hauled in my backpack with my husband laughing. What is it? Any guesses? I'm going with submarine ship door opener found in Glen Rose, Tx river bed
I'd say it looks great by my mermaid 
Attachments
-
image-2117086977.webp71.1 KB · Views: 231 -
image-391474323.webp62.8 KB · Views: 231 -
image-2020499774.webp78.4 KB · Views: 185 -
image-1851955293.webp81.1 KB · Views: 173 -
image-2368365865.webp104.1 KB · Views: 158 -
image-2026235009.webp67.3 KB · Views: 177 -
image-2389664431.webp119.9 KB · Views: 226

), but on here it's not always easy to tell who's genuinely curious and who's just being sarcastic. YOU relax... 







