What's new

successful Valentines day

wayne_sa

Full Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
128
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
san antonio
successful Valentine's day

I change the battery in the smoke detector on my birthday. Similarly, I buy new underwear on Valentine's day. Its a system that has served me well for years. While picking up beer at Wal-Mart, I swung by menswear to get some new boxer briefs.

I settled on their Faded Glory 3 pack with the 100% fiberfill pouch. The fiberfill is for enhancement similar to a padded bra, I think. While not very fashion conscious, I try to keep a nice appearance.

Anyway, you should have seen all the last-minute losers at Wal-Mart grabbing something for their sweety. Pitiful. I paid for my beer and underwear and went across the street to Walgreen's and found something nice for my wife.

Now the beer is chilling and I hear the Pizza Hut delivery guy out front. Perfect timing. :thumbsup: Nothing left to chance. I hope my wife has cash for a tip.

Happy Valentine's,
Wayne
 
Re: successful Valentine's day

wayne_sa said:
I buy new underwear on Valentine's day. Its a system that has served me well for years. While picking up beer at Wal-Mart, I swung by menswear to get some new boxer briefs.

I settled on their Faded Glory 3 pack with the 100% fiberfill pouch. The fiberfill is for enhancement similar to a padded bra, I think. While not very fashion conscious, I try to keep a nice appearance.


Way too much information there guy. ::)
 
Re: successful Valentine's day

:laughing7:You hit her up for the tip?.... now that's what I'm talking about. :thumbsup:
 
Re: successful Valentine's day

UHHOHH It was Valentines day?? I need flowers STAT!! :help: :sad11: :violent1:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom