What's new

Summer detecting

MetalArchSC

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2017
Messages
608
Reaction score
1,979
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m having major withdrawals. Seriously gonna have to get a summer home somewhere where the heat and humidity is tolerable. One has to morph into a fish to breathe anymore around here.. :BangHead:

If it’s like this in June, August weather will be insane.

Where would you look into spending the summer?
 
Either Maine or Nova Scotia are my top choices.
 
the only way I can hunt in this mid 90s heat is to hit the open woods at first light and hunt until around 9 am .

then stop off for breakfast and then home for a nice hartz flea and tick shower and a nap.
 
Just checked our 2-week forecast: next 3 days mid-90's followed by 11 days of strong thunderstorms. Welcome to July in the Coastal Plain. I may need an underwater lawn mower.

I started CRH last year after a 50+ year hiatus, to hunt silver in the A/C.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom