What's new

Summer digs

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
I have my summer pretty much planned out already. It includes prospecting, rockhounding and metal detecting. If I spend less then one hundred days outdoors just in the summer months, then it's an oversight on my part. If I'm in a public place, join me for some fun and collecting.
 
Have to get together if I make it over to your side of the mountain.
 

Attachments

  • tn_27_jpg.webp
    tn_27_jpg.webp
    520 bytes · Views: 312
  • tn_27_jpg.webp
    tn_27_jpg.webp
    520 bytes · Views: 312
I have been going through Okanogan County once a year lately. I don't know how close I will get this year, but I'm willing to meet you on either side of the past for Mding or prospecting or both. I just want the white stuff to stop. It's coming down again here in Mason County. So much for global warming. Al Gore-illa is still looking with that stone face.
 
I will be in Chelan and Kittitas County on at least one trip this month.

I will spend some of that time on club claims for propecting and some time for rockhounding.

I will be doing a lot of nugget shooting with some treasure hunting.
 
If you make it over here, send me a email so we can get together. Prospecting, MDin or rock hounding.

Jim
 

Attachments

  • tn_27_jpg.webp
    tn_27_jpg.webp
    520 bytes · Views: 192
  • tn_27_jpg.webp
    tn_27_jpg.webp
    520 bytes · Views: 202

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom