Sunray DX-1 probe for Whites MXT - DFX , etc. $115 going to auction

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought this used and tried it for a couple of weeks on my V3. I still prefer my Garrett pointer so I'm selling this for what I have in it. It's in good shape with some typical wear but had a cap on it when I got it. I removed the cap for the pictures. Prefer paypal or postal MO. $115

If you have a Bigfoot to trade for MXT - DFX I could also work on a partial trade + cash.

Attachments

• dx1a.jpg
    dx1a.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 216
  • dx1b.jpg
    dx1b.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 227

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
Re: Sunray DX-1 probe for Whites MXT - DFX , etc. $115

Maybe a dumb question but, how does it attatch the the detector? The bolts through adjustment holes? :icon_scratch:

Thanks

OP
OP
TabWhisperer

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

John (Ma) said:
Maybe a dumb question but, how does it attatch the the detector? The bolts through adjustment holes? :icon_scratch:

Thanks

The clips snap on the detector shaft by squeezing the chrome buttons. The buttons then lock the clips on to the shaft. Real simple. There are included plastic screws but I didn't need them on mine. I only used one on the probe to mount it on top of the shaft. Here is a link to Sunray with more pics.

http://www.sunraydetector.com/sun_ray_invader_dx-1_page.htm

OP
OP
TabWhisperer

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

No offers so heading to the Bay. Thanks for looking.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions