What's new

Surfdiggers Tip Clip No.9......(Video)

Surfdigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
Surfdigger's Tip Clip No.9......(Video)

I threw this together the other day to bring home the importance of (especially during storm season) hunting in areas with "Shell Mulch" that consists of heavier shell pieces and gravel/pebbles.....enjoy.....Brian

 
Upvote 0
Re: Surfdigger's Tip Clip No.9......(Video)

Nice video I love watching all the metal detecting videos I can.
 
Re: Surfdigger's Tip Clip No.9......(Video)

great tip,,, i often wondered if those hard shell beds hold anything any good... that cameo ring answered that question.. i didnt realize it was found near ac.. awesome.
 
Re: Surfdigger's Tip Clip No.9......(Video)

Thanks Brian for posting yet another great tip video..
Always enjoy watching them.......HH Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Re: Surfdigger's Tip Clip No.9......(Video)

Thanks for your work on the nice vid!
Joy in fl
 
Re: Surfdigger's Tip Clip No.9......(Video)

Another greatr video and thanks for the tip, I have no clue out there on the beach I normally swing random, but pick up a few tips with your videos, thanks. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom