D decbra Jr. Member Joined Apr 14, 2014 Messages 39 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location Nova Scotia Detector(s) used Fisher F2 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #1 10k Gold chain... The link between the chain and the clasp reads "10k" & "V6" Does V6 mean it was made in Sweden in 1899? Upvote 4
10k Gold chain... The link between the chain and the clasp reads "10k" & "V6" Does V6 mean it was made in Sweden in 1899?
UnderMiner Silver Member Joined Jul 27, 2014 Messages 4,479 Reaction score 12,344 Golden Thread 2 Location New York City 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II, Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #2 decbra said: 10k Gold chain... The link between the chain and the clasp reads "10k" & "V6" Does V6 mean it was made in Sweden in 1899? View attachment 1180946 Click to expand... Is the "V6" inside a rectangle?
decbra said: 10k Gold chain... The link between the chain and the clasp reads "10k" & "V6" Does V6 mean it was made in Sweden in 1899? View attachment 1180946 Click to expand... Is the "V6" inside a rectangle?
D decbra Jr. Member Joined Apr 14, 2014 Messages 39 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location Nova Scotia Detector(s) used Fisher F2 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 29, 2015 Thread Owner #3 no its by itself
NEPADIGGER7 Bronze Member Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 1,160 Reaction score 1,071 Golden Thread 0 Location Downtown Lehman Detector(s) used minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 29, 2015 #4 Its junk I'll PM you for my address I'll give you 2 dollars for it lol...jk it's the real deal man it just a makers mark!!!
Its junk I'll PM you for my address I'll give you 2 dollars for it lol...jk it's the real deal man it just a makers mark!!!
A Argentium Gold Member Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 9,079 Reaction score 5,580 Golden Thread 0 Location Santa Fe, New Mexico Detector(s) used Whites, MXT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #5 I'm not sure if this type of spring clasp was happening in the 1890's - however I certainly don't know that it wasn't . Nice !
I'm not sure if this type of spring clasp was happening in the 1890's - however I certainly don't know that it wasn't . Nice !
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 30, 2015 #6 congrats on the gold.