What's new

Sweep speed on AT Pro

Kenkoehn1950

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
94
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT, ATPro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I read everything I can on the AT Pro and I've noticed that a lot of people recommend a slow sweep speed. I'm used to whipping my Spectrum XLT, but from what I'm reading, the slower the better. Any help?
 
All I know is after I get a target hit I have to slow sweep to get a number. Do not really like it but it does work. I like whipping around fast myself. Old Tesoro hunter at heart.
 
I like what Perses states.
I've noticed The AT isn't as fast an F-70, but I've never had to slow my sweep speed for solid numbers.
Good luck.
Peace
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom