jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,808 Reaction score 76,246 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 11, 2009 Thread Owner #1 FAIR PARK SWIMMING POOL~LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS
tabdog Hero Member Joined Aug 16, 2008 Messages 548 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Bryant Arkansas Detector(s) used Tesoro Euro Sabre, Vaquero, Silver Sabre uMax and 2 Compadres Jul 13, 2009 #2 This is an interesting photo to me. The pool looked just like that when I was a kid with some exceptions. The building on tha left was not there when I was a kid. It must have been torn down before tha 1950's. The 3rd 5th and 8th meter diving platforms appear to be made of wood in the photo. When I was a kid in tha 50's, those were steel and painted light blue. Tha rides in the carnavel were tha same, as far as I can tell. Happy Huntin, Tabdog
This is an interesting photo to me. The pool looked just like that when I was a kid with some exceptions. The building on tha left was not there when I was a kid. It must have been torn down before tha 1950's. The 3rd 5th and 8th meter diving platforms appear to be made of wood in the photo. When I was a kid in tha 50's, those were steel and painted light blue. Tha rides in the carnavel were tha same, as far as I can tell. Happy Huntin, Tabdog
dnewbury2 Full Member Joined Mar 20, 2004 Messages 211 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Location Cherokee, AL, Occupied C.S.A. Detector(s) used White's DFX, Tesoro Golden Sabre and Garrett Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2009 #3 Don't pee in the pool!
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,808 Reaction score 76,246 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2009 Thread Owner #4 If they were Swimming in Drinking water Does This mean the Town was Drinking Swimming Water ?