What's new

Swinging in the rain brings out the coins!!!!!!!!!

Golden1

Bronze Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pittsfield ma
Detector(s) used
Whites PRIZM IV,Whites M-6
Raining here in pittsfield ma. But it won't stop me ....... I had to go ya know. Got about an hour
of hunting in before the real downpore came :'(
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0105.webp
    IMG_0105.webp
    62.5 KB · Views: 848
  • IMG_0114.webp
    IMG_0114.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 835
Upvote 0
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Golden...

Great Job & Great place my man...

Nice pic too ... :thumbsup:

Rock On & Persevere ~ Nick

Thanks Nick :thumbsup:
Hogge wants to know where the heck RICO SWUAVE is!!!!!!!!!!
 
Cool. I think I drove by that house! :D How old is it?

Also am curious if you know the two guys that were detecting the Pittsfield High School - one guy had a Garett 1500 (or similar) and the other guy a bounty hunter. Guy with the Bounty hunter was smoking a cigarette.

You ever find anything at the highschool? I was going to try the side area where they just tore something out but never got around to it.

Bob
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom