Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had my Southern buds up for a little hunt today. They have a bet with each other who can find the most silver for the year. We went to a spot that use to have alot picnics near a horse farm. Well it did not disappoint. 20min in we had 7 silver.
The total for that place is, are you ready? 32 coins, and 2 silver rings.
I only have some pictures. I had to go, but as im writing this they are still there. Ho get em Carolina Tom and Smittyman.
Let them post more pics and sho what they got when they have get
back
George

Attachments

• 1441830674834.jpg
    1441830674834.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 212
Upvote 27
Congrats to all of yall. I'm just sitting here sippin some Sweet Tea enjoying the pictures of so much silver. Glad everybody is having fun.

Thanks Todd, we had alot of fun!
Just like one of your Guaranteed Silver Spots! Lol.

Congrats to the team for an awesome silver day!!!:occasion14: I guess If I ever win the lottery and buy that $250,000 camper, the 1st place I am going is to hunt with Vino & Scrappy..:notworthy:

Good grief. You totally stacked the deck on that hunt with them. Go get em'

!

Had my Southern buds up for a little hunt today. They have a bet with each other who can find the most silver for the year. We went to a spot that use to have alot picnics near a horse farm. Well it did not disappoint. 20min in we had 7 silver.
The total for that place is, are you ready? 32 coins, and 2 silver rings.
I only have some pictures. I had to go, but as im writing this they are still there. Ho get em Carolina Tom and Smittyman.
Let them post more pics and sho what they got when they have get
back
George

Vino...ur killin me...great job though! I responded to ur PM as well!

Congrats to the team for an awesome silver day!!!:occasion14: I guess If I ever win the lottery and buy that $250,000 camper, the 1st place I am going is to hunt with Vino & Scrappy..:notworthy:

Stop by and pick me up on the way!

VINO , VINO , NEVER A DAY THE SAME OOOOO !!!

VINO VINO NEVER A DAY THE SAME OOOO!!!!!!

Nice finds from a good site. Very commendable how generous you are with your hunt sites. Good job bro. :notworthy:

Im still grinding my clovers Scrappy!

Another virgin site???!!! Wow! You might convince the southern fellers to move north just for the metal detecting opportunities! Lol

Like I said earlier, you are the reigning silver king George. Now if you can just work your magic a little more and find ones that are about 200 years older .....

Just to be thorough, get the deluxe model with the clover grinder and the fairy dust mixer. :-)

Looks like a good time! How about a few pics of the three musketeers?? :laughing7: :occasion14:

Knowing Smittyman and Tom I'll bet that was a lot of fun. Super nice of you to take them to such a hot spot for silver. I was working outside and though I could hear Tom whooping and hollerin all the way down here.

Hopefully Smittyman took some more. He did wonderfully last time!

Yeah dave needs new material for his editing skills lol!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back