Vino
Banned
Had my Southern buds up for a little hunt today. They have a bet with each other who can find the most silver for the year. We went to a spot that use to have alot picnics near a horse farm. Well it did not disappoint. 20min in we had 7 silver.
The total for that place is, are you ready? 32 coins, and 2 silver rings.
I only have some pictures. I had to go, but as im writing this they are still there. Ho get em Carolina Tom and Smittyman.
Let them post more pics and sho what they got when they have get
back
George
The total for that place is, are you ready? 32 coins, and 2 silver rings.
I only have some pictures. I had to go, but as im writing this they are still there. Ho get em Carolina Tom and Smittyman.
Let them post more pics and sho what they got when they have get
back
George
Attachments
Upvote
54
I guess If I ever win the lottery and buy that $250,000 camper, the 1st place I am going is to hunt with Vino & Scrappy..
!!! Wow! You might convince the southern fellers to move north just for the metal detecting opportunities! Lol







