What's new

T Net name change

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,193
Reaction score
15,844
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I’m thinking about changing from Blackfoot58 to Old Brown Charlie. Charlie Brown, at Halloween, always got “a rock”, when Trick or Treating door-to-door. I always find rusty ferrous metal, regardless of the ID on my Simplex. 38 = rusty nail. 62 = rusty wire, 83 = rusty iron dog chain, 94 = rusty farm equipment part. All Charlie ever gets is a rock. All I ever get is ferrous metal. I discriminate in the sense that my Random Number Generator IDs rusty ferrous metal at different numbers. This really jaded me. I don’t expect to find rusty iron on every ID. So for now, Old Brown Charlie got a Rock. I’ll probably buy another detector (different brand) and see if I can even find some aluminum pull tabs! Thanks for listening to me whine…
 
I’m thinking about changing from Blackfoot58 to Old Brown Charlie. Charlie Brown, at Halloween, always got “a rock”, when Trick or Treating door-to-door. I always find rusty ferrous metal, regardless of the ID on my Simplex. 38 = rusty nail. 62 = rusty wire, 83 = rusty iron dog chain, 94 = rusty farm equipment part. All Charlie ever gets is a rock. All I ever get is ferrous metal. I discriminate in the sense that my Random Number Generator IDs rusty ferrous metal at different numbers. This really jaded me. I don’t expect to find rusty iron on every ID. So for now, Old Brown Charlie got a Rock. I’ll probably buy another detector (different brand) and see if I can even find some aluminum pull tabs! Thanks for listening to me whine…
Don't do it!!

laughing11.gif
 
If you change your name, we will all have to spend extra time trying to figure out who you are all over again! Don't do it!
 
I’m thinking about changing from Blackfoot58 to Old Brown Charlie. Charlie Brown, at Halloween, always got “a rock”, when Trick or Treating door-to-door. I always find rusty ferrous metal, regardless of the ID on my Simplex. 38 = rusty nail. 62 = rusty wire, 83 = rusty iron dog chain, 94 = rusty farm equipment part. All Charlie ever gets is a rock. All I ever get is ferrous metal. I discriminate in the sense that my Random Number Generator IDs rusty ferrous metal at different numbers. This really jaded me. I don’t expect to find rusty iron on every ID. So for now, Old Brown Charlie got a Rock. I’ll probably buy another detector (different brand) and see if I can even find some aluminum pull tabs! Thanks for listening to me whine…
Love my old trusty Etrac. Bought it new when they first came out, my custom program doesn't hear iron nor hot rocks but I get everything else.
 
I’m thinking about changing from Blackfoot58 to Old Brown Charlie. Charlie Brown, at Halloween, always got “a rock”, when Trick or Treating door-to-door. I always find rusty ferrous metal, regardless of the ID on my Simplex. 38 = rusty nail. 62 = rusty wire, 83 = rusty iron dog chain, 94 = rusty farm equipment part. All Charlie ever gets is a rock. All I ever get is ferrous metal. I discriminate in the sense that my Random Number Generator IDs rusty ferrous metal at different numbers. This really jaded me. I don’t expect to find rusty iron on every ID. So for now, Old Brown Charlie got a Rock. I’ll probably buy another detector (different brand) and see if I can even find some aluminum pull tabs! Thanks for listening to me whine…
I hear ya, been there many times! Just curious, what software version are you running?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom