- Joined
- Dec 6, 2010
- Messages
- 659
- Reaction score
- 892
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SC Lowcountry
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75SE, Bandido II, Sovereign GT, Fisher1280X, Nautilus DMCIIB, Deus2, Manticore.
- Primary Interest:
- Shipwrecks
- #1
Thread Owner
I have what I suspect is some sort of Taiwan commemorative coin with what appears to be Chiang Kai-Shek image on one side. It weighs 9.56 grams and measures 29mm. Taiwan coins normally have a number on them telling you the value where this one does not which leads me to believe it is commemorative. I do not believe it to be recent issue since Taiwan had a purge of Chiang Kai-Shek statues many years ago.
Was hoping to get a solid ID so to determine if it contains silver and what per cent.
Help?
Was hoping to get a solid ID so to determine if it contains silver and what per cent.
Help?







