What's new

Taking dog to beach, covering the paws

Sandscoopdan

Sr. Member
Joined
May 19, 2012
Messages
361
Reaction score
155
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cypress,Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Boat: 20ft Four Winns w/92 V8 5.0L Cobra Mustang engine
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Any of you guys that go detecting on the beach ever take your dog? Is there some booties for dogs? I want to start taking her down there but it gets hot in the summer and there are sharp objects on the beach. last summer I stepped on a fish bone that went right through my scuba boots
 
Upvote 0
Many places sell dog boots, gotta get the right size for them to work well. Amazon, cabelas, gander mountain, several other hunting retailers.
 
"Kubush" ( my long ago best friend) would like to reply to your inquiry:



DSCF0037.webp
 
Yea. Where did u get those Lorraine? Your dog is so cute
 
I bought them a a local pet store; You can also find them on Amazon.com.."dog booties".

There are many styles/many fabrics/many prices from which to choose.

Lorraine
 
Ok, thank you. I am going to see if they make neoprene ones
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom