What's new

TD Fee

jethro1469

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
171
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
I don't recall if it has been mentioned already, but TD banks are charging a 6% fee to non account holders using their "Penny Arcade" as of the first of November. A teller was informing dumpers this morning and most went ahead anyhow. There were 6 or 7 people in line with me and about half just wanted to cash in their change even with the fee. Obviously they weren't CRH people. I'm glad I opened an account when I started using them earlier this year.
 
Upvote 0
How many halves does that machine hold anyway? 10? 15? It's to much of a hassles to dump there.
 
The TD machine half dollar bag only holds $100 before needing a change. Poor design if you ask me but other than we CRH people how many others are trying to dump hundreds at a time? At the first full bag I ask the attendant to stay as I'll be filling up a couple more. It is a pain but there aren't many machines available in my area.
 
Piercesdad said:
How many halves does that machine hold anyway? 10? 15? It's to much of a hassles to dump there.

The machine I go to is as tough as one you would see at a Casino! The half Dollar bag holds $500.00 in halves.
 
I wish the TD banks in my area would set up for $500 halves. It would sure make my dumping easier.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom