What's new

Tedeschi-Trucks Band

Old Dude

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
8,838
Reaction score
9,870
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne County, Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A great group that is a combination of 2 bands, either of which has made wonderful music by themselves.

Happy Hunting!
 
I Love Tedeschi.

No idea who Trucks is

 
Lol, Jeff. Derek Trucks is Susan Tedeschi's husband. He is the one playing that red SG guitar in the video you posted. He is also one of the guitarists in the Allman Brothers Band along with Warren Haynes.

Happy Hunting!

I Guessed which one he was by watching the Video But I didn't know he was her Husband,
I really am no Allman Brothers Band fan so I didn't know he was in there.
and I never heard of Warren Haynes either But Thanks !
 
I Guessed which one he was by watching the Video But I didn't know he was her Husband,
I really am no Allman Brothers Band fan so I didn't know he was in there.
and I never heard of Warren Haynes either But Thanks !

You're very welcome. I saw the Derek Trucks Band at the Sherman Theater a couple years ago and let me tell you, they were ALL musicians in the highest sense of the word. He has toured as Eric Clapton's guitarist in the past as well.

Happy Hunting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom