What's new

Tejon 10x12 coil

john67

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2017
Messages
34
Reaction score
105
Golden Thread
0
Location
CONNEAUT LAKE PA
Detector(s) used
V3I, DEUS, E TRAC, XTERRA 705, AT PRO, CZ3D, TEJON, VAQUERO, F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone have any experience with the big tejon coil? I just ordered one and was just wondering if it might go a little deeper than the 9x8. been finding a lot of coins at 7,8 and 9 inches, right on the edge of detection.3 were mercury dimes so I'm hoping it does well with small stuff.
 
It is deeper. It is also heavy. In All Metal, you'll get AMAZING depth. Good luck with your new coil! :occasion14:
 
I have this coil on one of my Lobo Super Traqs and yes it makes a different in depth. It is a little bit more difficult to pinpoint when you are in a parc and you don't want to make big plugs. In all metal it goes realy deep.I can hunt some places i empty before with the 9x8 coil.
 
You will not be disappointed with the coil! :occasion14:
 
Thanks for the input guys. ordered it on Monday, hopefully it'll help me find a few more of those deep dimes in the hotspot I found.
 
Thanks for the input guys. ordered it on Monday, hopefully it'll help me find a few more of those deep dimes in the hotspot I found.

I ordered one too. Can't wait to try.
 
I have a Tejon and use that large coil for fields . It is very light and deep
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom