- Joined
- Jun 23, 2008
- Messages
- 269
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac--G2--GB Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
The ground where I hunt is pretty mineralized and I'm considering the 8.5" widescan coil for my Tejon.---Has anybody used this coil on the Tejon & if so, what do you think of it?---I already have the 5.75" widescan & am not interested in the 10X12" widescan or the 10" Lobo ST coil (for a couple of reasons).----Just "studying the 8.5 incher & would like to get something of a "report" on it (mounted on the Tejon) if possible.---Would it be worth purchaseing this coil to replace my 9X8 concentric stock coil in my mineralized/trashy ground?-------Thanks, BERT
--Don't we all?
----At this point--I'm concerned about trying to get a detector & coil "combo" that handles Iron well.----I've got a handle (of sorts) on the non-ferrous problem.
-------Thanks in advance, BERT






