What's new

🙋 WANTED Teknetics Coil for Omega

elijahhenry10

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
368
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Location
South-Western PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75

Teknetics Omega 8000

Bounty Hunter Quickdraw II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am looking to buy a DD or an SEF coil for on my Omega 8000. If anyone has either ( preferably SEF) and is looking to sell it, please let me know.

Thanks
 
I have a 5" round DD coil that is from a Gold Bug SE that should work on the Omega. If you want to check and see and let me know. I want $80 shipped in the U.S. for it and it has a coil cover. My e-mail addy is Hondolane1953@hotmail.com if interested.
 
I have a 5" round DD coil that is from a Gold Bug SE that should work on the Omega. If you want to check and see and let me know. I want $80 shipped in the U.S. for it and it has a coil cover. My e-mail addy is Hondolane1953@hotmail.com if interested.
I'm sorry, I didn't specify that I was looking for an 11" DD or 12x10 SEF. I would be interested in yours, but I don't hunt in trashy areas. Thanks anyways, though.

Is the Goldbug like the G2, as I know G2 coils and the Greek series coils are interchangeable.

Again, sorry for the confusion.
 
Gold Bug and G2 are basically the same detector with different names.
 
How about a Detech 13" Ultimate coil. Basically the same as the 12x13 from SEF. I have tested all these in this size...the SEF the NEL and DETECH and they perform the same.

$130.00 shipped
 
I'm definitely interested. I only have $105 in my PayPal at the present, but I'll let you know when I get enough.

Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom