What's new

Teknetics Eurotek Pro

Cbiskit31

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2016
Messages
41
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys, looking for a new detector. Anyone have experience with the Eurotek pro? How do you like it? Any info will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
 
If you scroll down halfway on the Teknetics page, I have an in depth review written on the Eurotek Pro with the pros and cons....It has the 8 inch concentric coil...

Don't want to go into detail here but I found this little inexpensive detector to be really impressive....It has great depth, very accurate ID, large numbers, lightweight, and is easy to use...Doesn't seem as sensitive to EMI as I thought a teknetics would be....You can reduce the volume of the iron audio while looking for the goodies...The only things I didn't really like and it seems common is the ability of it to pinpoint accurately if the target is shallow...It will say 3 inches when it is only 1 inch down....Didn't like the flimsy screen and it would be advisable to put a screen protector on it or get the rain cover because it would be so easy to scratch it....But all in all, it is worth the money! A real pleasure to use! Good Luck!
 
It is a good machine. I recently sold one really cheap to someone and she loves it. I think it should be more popular than what it is.
 
The iron volume and fast response time makes it a very special machine.
It's a winner! Bonus is all the Greek series coils work on it :occasion14:
 
Last edited:
DD coil

If anyone is still following this thread whats the deepest coil for it

Mine has the
DD coil, The depth is very good. Had it almost a year and a half and still think its the best for the money out there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom