What's new

Teknetics eurotek pro

GB1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2017
Messages
7,552
Reaction score
21,887
Golden Thread
1
Location
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm really thinking about getting this machine it gets great reviews.Is it better than the fisher f22.
Thanks, Gold Boy
 
I don't know if the EP is better than the F22, as I've never had my hands on an F22.

I do know the EP has features that I would not have expected on such a low cost machine. I don't have a lot of experience with the EP (it's my wife's machine) but I have used it and think it is a very good machine. It is very light weight; easy to swing and has a fast recovery. In my mind the EP is one of the more amazing bargains available.
 
It is a better machine then the Fisher F22. And with the 11" coil it goes deep. I had a lott of detectors in the price range of the Eurotek pro and he Eurotek was the best off his class. Light, fast, good discrimination and fast recovery.
The Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro is almost the same as the Eurotek Pro but has an extra ground balance.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom