Teknetics has a new T2

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody seen or tried the new T2 yet ?

T2 new.jpg

Attachments

• T2.jpg
    T2.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And if I just waited a week I hope it has a mute button.

OP
OP
TNGUNS

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oh no. ha ha. Well if ya just got one I think you will love it anyway. Been pleased with mine.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Dandut - had I known about this sooner we could have held off your purchase for a week or two!

OP
OP
TNGUNS

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am as guilty as anyone on wanting the latest and greatest. ........ but....... once I got used to the T2 SE I have been more than pleased with it. In the past I have traded my current for the "latest and greatest" but doubt my current T2 will be leaving soon. Wouldn't mind getting the new T2 or F75 and keeping my current machine. Really need 2 machines so I can have a backup/loaner anyway.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There might be an upgrade process available.... First Texas is going to offer one for the F75s, so perhaps you may still be able to take advantage of this update. :)

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The new ones can handle EMI better so that is a huge plus. Cant wait to get them in and do testing.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is MSRP price. We will know more soon but dont worry. We will take care of you Gas! ;)

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a,,,Fisher cz-20,,,,Teknetics gamma 6000,,"Tek Eurotek pro ,,Fisher gold bug s.e 2.9er,,Tek T2 ltd se,,Tek T2+,,Minelab Vanquish 540 and 340 and a new Nokta Legend and Garret Infinium
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hey i got a pre ltd/se model and i don't feel under gunned at all..It works like a champ and goes deep and finds good stuff in the trash,but upgrading is a very hard virus fight off,may be impossible.:dontknow:

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey i got a pre ltd/se model and i don't feel under gunned at all..It works like a champ and goes deep and finds good stuff in the trash,but upgrading is a very hard virus fight off,may be impossible.:dontknow:
Yes it is especially if you be useing it for a few years ,nice to grab something different, not that I been useing it long, but I have other ones that I did.I was making a joke about the mute bottom, but it would be a good idea cause when you use the pin point it goes crazy and its hard to here the pp so if there was just a button you could press quick to silence it , that would be cool.Some head phones come with that I'll look into them, but any way I love the thing, just need to learn the sounds and what to dig.

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it is especially if you be useing it for a few years ,nice to grab something different, not that I been useing it long, but I have other ones that I did.I was making a joke about the mute bottom, but it would be a good idea cause when you use the pin point it goes crazy and its hard to here the pp so if there was just a button you could press quick to silence it , that would be cool.Some head phones come with that I'll look into them, but any way I love the thing, just need to learn the sounds and what to dig.
I got the Killer B headphones and you can just flip a toggle switch to mute em out. They're super comfy as well and fit my lil tiny head well lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread