What's new

Template for an agreement/contract between treasure hunter and land owner

JamesC

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi

Does anyone have a guideline for the wording of a basic agreement for sharing treasure found between a landowner and a treasure hunter? eg. the Landowner received $x and the treasure hunter receives $Y?

Thanks
 
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard JamesC! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_link.gif
2nd - If you search
tn_02.gif
you will get a bunch of hits - here is one thread that will get you rolling:
 
Just Google "metal detecting agreement form" Your option are many. Good Luck

Just wondering the "Why" would you want one in the first place?

Not sure where you are located so if your say in the UK-I can see agreements are warranted.

Over here I have never been asked to provide one-nor has the subject ever been even brought up with a permission.
 
Just Google "metal detecting agreement form" Your option are many. Good Luck

Just wondering the "Why" would you want one in the first place?

Not sure where you are located so if your say in the UK-I can see agreements are warranted.

Over here I have never been asked to provide one-nor has the subject ever been even brought up with a permission.
Great advice from pepperj above. :thumbsup:
Here's a basic form that I made years ago, you can modify it as you see fit.

Best of luck to you,
Dave
 

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom