Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tenn. Trio Carved Bullets & Soldier's Art

While we await hay to be cut & winter wheat to be harvested, here's a video of some of our more recent carved bullet & soldier art examples that we (Tenn. Trio) have dug and some examples that we purchased. A bullet or piece of lead worked on by a CW Soldier is coveted by all of us who search CW sites because it's more personal. This video is also posted on the "Civil War" & "Relic Hunting" forums. HH, Q.

Upvote 7
Congrats I would love to find a civil war bullet but my odds are slim here in Iowa

Sweet video buddy those carved bullets are a great personal relic:icon_thumleft:

Thanks for bringing in the Violin at 3:17 i might just play that phrase tonight..

~Blaze~

Very nice!!! I love carved lead. That's some of the best I've seen. Thanks for sharing

Brings back fond memories. Maybe we will be lucky again this fall.

Brings back fond memories. Maybe we will be lucky again this fall.

Don't sell yourselves short Dman. You guys have a lot of skill at finding CW relics.
Great video Mr Q...you always show your heart in your work. Thanks for a wonderful presentation.

They're here! A couple of my buddies & I have found several.........

Iowa Dale

P.S. Nice finds, Vol 1266-X !!!

Thanks JB!! I knew you & Breezie would like that theme from "Gone with the Wind". Get someone to make a video of you playing the violin for us sometime. HH, Q.

Don't sell yourselves short Dman. You guys have a lot of skill at finding CW relics.
Great video Mr Q...you always show your heart in your work. Thanks for a wonderful presentation.

Glad you liked it OD. Enjoying the environment is a big part of enjoying life. HH, Q.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back