sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Apr 28, 2010 Thread Owner #1 listen close or you might miss it
Tubecity Bronze Member Joined Mar 11, 2007 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location sw Pa. Apr 28, 2010 #2 Aww man, I sure wish I could have seen this 25 years ago. Sure could have saved me some embarrassing moments or days. Enough said, I'm not admitting to how many of these 'symptoms' I may have been involved in . Funny - but truthful.
Aww man, I sure wish I could have seen this 25 years ago. Sure could have saved me some embarrassing moments or days. Enough said, I'm not admitting to how many of these 'symptoms' I may have been involved in . Funny - but truthful.
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Apr 28, 2010 Thread Owner #3 been there, done that too
ivan salis Platinum Member Joined Feb 5, 2007 Messages 16,836 Reaction score 3,816 Golden Thread 0 Location callahan,fl Detector(s) used delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too May 4, 2010 #4 to -kill --ya *