What's new

Terrificon Comic Show At Mohegan Sun Connecticut

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,448
Reaction score
72,693
Golden Thread
0
If anyone is close to Mohegan Sun Casino in Southern Connecticut my brother is a guest artist at the comic convention at Terrificon at the Mohegan Sun this weekend, he will be selling artwork and signing his books.

295683009_6171280059565301_3236766866182172346_n.jpg


295296110_6171281109565196_3377461732959444236_n.jpg
 
If anyone is close to Mohegan Sun Casino in Southern Connecticut my brother is a guest artist at the comic convention at Terrificon at the Mohegan Sun this weekend, he will be selling artwork and signing his books.

295683009_6171280059565301_3236766866182172346_n.jpg


295296110_6171281109565196_3377461732959444236_n.jpg
I take it this is his artwork. Awesome!
 
Looks like some good work. Unfortunately I’m tied up this weekend otherwise I’d go.
 
AMAZING T_H I am glad SOME ONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAS TALENT !!! LOL J/K
 
T_H I was only kidding you SIR !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom