Davers
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2013
- Messages
- 8,237
- Reaction score
- 7,296
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- N.of , I-285...GA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I thank you all for the valuable advice. Your experiences and sharing your knowledge is making my experience with learning detecting very worthwhile. Also, this not being an advertisement I guess, Kellyco has the Outlaw with extra coils on sale. Not sure if it is new or a "demo" but it's @ 100.00 off retail. Thanks again for all of the advice. Still haven't decided which to get.
I don't know if this matters much.
but
A local Relic Hunter that I respect , Envy , Like, who has found just about every Relic or Coin ( he was born to detect , I think he said his first signals were something like 1, Pull Tab, 2,
something Common, 3, Rectangular CSA Buckle.I think the Lord kept Relics in place just for him.
My point He loves his Whites Blue & Gray (Older Big Box Detector), & some other Detectors , all the way to a GPX 4800.
When I last saw him he had a case of some 20 + relics 'Civil War' & he stated that 'his Bandito' with the 5.75 inch coil found most of those relics in a trashy area where lot's of detectors have been hunting.
I don't know if they still make the 'Bandito' but a Similar Machine W/diff Coils should serve you well, just got to learn it as with any new machine.
I use the tejon witch can work pretty dang Good in this N GA , Red Clay.
IMO For the $ U spend a Tesoro will serve you well.
GL
Davers







