What's new

Tesoro upgrade from Compadre?

I've spoken with Carey before on one of the forums. We hunted with some of the same people!
Small world, it is.

Yes it is.
Carey is one of my closest friends.
Really good guy.
 
I'd also recommend a Tejon. I own both it and a Vaquero (as well as a few other Tesoros), and while the machines are roughly similar in performance, the Tejon has the edge. It is a high-gain machine and can be a bit chatty at times, but when it goes over a good target you will know it.

Tesoro as a company is indeed defunct, but a few dealers still have new machines and used ones come up for sale often. They rarely break down, so if you can find one at a reasonable price, go for it :-)

-Ken
 
Tejon used for sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom