What's new

Tesoro vs Garrett

G. I. Digger

Full Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2008
Messages
229
Reaction score
177
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jefferson Hills, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO/Tesoro Sand Shark, NEL Storm Coil, Garmin GPS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First I want to thank everyone for their replies under my thread What's the Scoop as your advice is priceless. After reading the replies and digging farther into Pulse Induction machines I narrowed my decision down to two, with the help from Bart at Big Boys. The two machines I am looking into are the Tesoro Sand Shark and the Garrett Sea Hunter. Both are around the $600.00 range and both, from what I have read, get rave reviews. The lifetime warranty on the Tesoro might sway my decision. I am not going deep sea diving just strolls down the beach in a few inches of salt water. Does anyone have one of these machines and can share the pro's and con's?
 
Terry what is a plugger straight shaft?
 
Forgot this, is the 10 inch coil worth the extra $25.00?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160405_165519_edit_edit.webp
    IMG_20160405_165519_edit_edit.webp
    183.5 KB · Views: 82
I tell everyone to get the 8" but most do not listen until they take the 10.5 in water and hate it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom