What's new

❎ SOLD Thanks Bart!

RobRieman

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
3,300
Reaction score
1,915
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just wanted to thank you for the excellent customer service you provide. The AT Pro arrived in time for my trip to Myrtle Beach and I had a blast. No problems at all in the dry, wet or surf with full sensitivity and no chatter. I found a 925 silver ankle bracelet, recovered a platinum with gold inlay wedding band for a couple, and left with a bag full of coins.
Thanks again and I will certainly be back for more!
Rob
 
Just wanted to thank you for the excellent customer service you provide. The AT Pro arrived in time for my trip to Myrtle Beach and I had a blast. No problems at all in the dry, wet or surf with full sensitivity and no chatter. I found a 925 silver ankle bracelet, recovered a platinum with gold inlay wedding band for a couple, and left with a bag full of coins.
Thanks again and I will certainly be back for more!
Rob

Nice finds! Congrats on a awesome machine!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom