What's new

Thanks Bart!

Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered the AT pro adventure pack after lunch on Tuesday and already had my order confirmed and on the way with a tracking number before I got home from work. Great prompt service! This is my first detector. My daughter and I found $1.35 in our yard today. Looking forward to much more! Thanks Bart!
 
Thank you Sir! Enjoy it! The AT Pro Adventure pack is a killer setup!
 
I also want to thank Bart for the Minelab Pro-Swing 45 that I received today! Thank you Bart! I got her adjusted and it really works great too! Much better than all the other "swing helpers", I have purchased and been disappointed in! Definately worth the money and thanks for the free shipping too Bart! Big Red
 
I also want to thank Bart for the Minelab Pro-Swing 45 that I received today! Thank you Bart! I got her adjusted and it really works great too! Much better than all the other "swing helpers", I have purchased and been disappointed in! Definately worth the money and thanks for the free shipping too Bart! Big Red

Agreed! The Pro Swing 45 works very well!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom