What's new

THANKS EL NINO. FIRST FINDS OF 2016. US PLATE. 61,64 IH. 50 LC. 3 RINGER. BUTTONS

muddpuppy

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Messages
263
Reaction score
804
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Ohio
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy All. Thanks to the warmer weather and new permission, I was able to get out to neighboring home sites from an 1872 map. Besides the first hunts of the year, I was able to pull a few first also. All the coins were in good to very good condition. The 64 fatty was a first, I has a couple of the bronze style, so it is awesome. The shield nickel is a 67 and the LC is a 50 with great detail. The US plate and the three ringer are also first!! And as always, I love the eagle buttons! Thanks for looking and Keep Swinging!!
 

Attachments

  • 20160112_113123.webp
    20160112_113123.webp
    230.5 KB · Views: 168
  • 20160112_113202.webp
    20160112_113202.webp
    218.1 KB · Views: 153
  • 20160112_113212.webp
    20160112_113212.webp
    205.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 20160112_113236.webp
    20160112_113236.webp
    153.6 KB · Views: 158
Upvote 38
Congratz on some awesome finds!
 
Very nice selection, coins and militaria. The more I look at it the more I like it. Well played.

Better pic of LC wouldn't hurt my feelings.
 
Very nice selection, coins and militaria. The more I look at it the more I like it. Well played.

Better pic of LC wouldn't hurt my feelings.

I hope these are better. Keep Swinging!!
 

Attachments

  • 20160114_082820.webp
    20160114_082820.webp
    179.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 20160114_082831.webp
    20160114_082831.webp
    164.6 KB · Views: 151
Much better! That's a good looking LC!
 
Cool plate,, good detail on the shield, very nice LC, and of course, the IHP's and buttons are always welcome on any hunt.
Congrats
 
Awesome!, great job on all the goods, love that plate!
 
I hope these are better. Keep Swinging!!

Thanks for the "coin porn". That LC is beautiful. I have only dug 1 good one in two year. Yours is really nice. Green with excellent detail. The shield nickel appears to have nice detail too. Once again, congrats on really sweet hunt!
 
You started the season off with a bang :headbang:. If this is a sampling of what you're gonna dig this year, I look forward to all your future posts. Keep swinging, GL & HH.
 
Great finds! Did you also get a railroad switch key? Or whatever is left of one.
 
Great finds! Did you also get a railroad switch key? Or whatever is left of one.

I am not sure what kind of key, although it is close to the RR. It is iron. Keep Swinging! !
 
Love it, love it!
 
HEY PUP NUMBER 3 PIC WOULD MAKE A NICE DISPLAY FOR A CASE ...
 
Looks like a great hunt. That Shield Nickel is in outstanding shape.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom