What's new

Thanks from Mississippi

redbronco

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
372
Reaction score
202
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The AT Pro Adventure Pack just came in, that was fast, you must have sent it on a F-15. Bart's reputation is well deserved, thanks for a good deal and quality service. Have a spot lined up for the weekend to break it in, let you know what I find.
 
Just a quick up date Bart. Finally got to go for a little while yesterday and man I am tired of digging. This thing will find it deep. I went to a old school yard that has been gone over by a lot of MDers, even fresh plug spots and still came back with $2.00 in change with 2 wheats 1916 and 1926. The AT is Awesome, Thanks again.
 
Glad your finding things too! Enjoy it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom