• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lost and find

Greenie
Aug 6, 2006
This is my son Hunter with his very first penny he found all by himself!

My wife and I bought him the discovery 3300 for his 7th birthday.

With all the toys and cash he was given when we handed him his last big gift he screamed A METAL DETECTOR! CAN WE GO! seeing he had 25 kids and a pool party that just tells a little of how much he loves detecting!

On with the story of Hunter finding his first penny! My wife and I purchased one of those "great deal" vacation resorts packages which it turned out as "Not Seen On TV" and wouldn't recommend it!

However we did tons of detecting and found lots of clad but no major finds other then the price less family time we all had!

Hunter found his penny just off a set of basket ball courts where most of the kids set all their stuff! (Just behind the back boards)

I did learn that camp sites are really easy at finding clad; no digging required all the clad was just laying on top of the dirt all you had to do was brush off the dust!

We came back early from the vacation trip and I plan to hit an old amusement park in the morning with Hunter and the boys which I hope will show up some silver!

Just remember a bad day of detecting is better then a good day of work!

Attachments

• Copy of 0823061010.jpg
    Copy of 0823061010.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 347

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Ahhhhh !!!!! He's a cutie pie ! Congrats on the first find Hunter ! You have a good name for a metal dectectorist. ;D

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Welcome to the forum. My daughter is 6 and she really seems to have it in her blood to detect as well. I can't wait to be able to get her a detector. Nothing like having fun with children and not having to run around in circles showing them how out of shape you are LoL. Well I mean how out of shape I am in.

Postalrevnant.

Hope many great finds for you and your son.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions