The citizens of Greece have withdrawn 90% of their savings from Greek banks.

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
stashed in their homes most likely in safes if they got one - or -in the safest place they can find if not --home break ins of rich folks homes must be sky rocketing as thieves try to loot homes of all this sudden "on hand cash"..

Last edited:

Nugs Bunny

Mar 13, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know but I can ask.

My Dad was born in Greece and most of his family stayed there. He came here in the 50's with a cousin and lived in Astoria NY. I talk to a few of my cousins on Facebook and we comment on each others posts.

I know things are not good over there, but they tell me we are in the same situation. My cousin Vassilios has a garden and goats, lamb, and chickens, he posts pictures all the time.

Greeks don't live the same way as Americans, it's too hard to explain in a short post. But trust me as the son of a Greek immigrant, I could post ten pages on Greeks how they live and the traditions.

On the flip side of that coin, my Mother's side of the family immigrated to Berks County PA from the Rhine Valley in Germany back in 1710, and they have lived there ever since, five ancestors of mine fought in the Revolution.

If you have a link for the story I can ask what they think about it. My cousin Vaso just returned from Rome and Aggeliki is at the beach so they don't seem to be all that broke, the Government is though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread