What's new

The day after

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,342
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The storm…….
41/2 hours every step a target!
Sometimes it was difficult locating targets after being pulled out of the hole because there would be two or three targets close to where you dumped your pile😆
The spectacle buckle was my favorite find!!
The yellow is definitely afraid of me and has been hiding, be afraid yellow I’m coming for you🏴‍☠️
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4836.webp
    IMG_4836.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_4838.webp
    IMG_4838.webp
    3.2 MB · Views: 83
Upvote 0
Great work! Be kind to the yellow, sweet, not sour :laughing7: It will come.
 
Great work! Be kind to the yellow, sweet, not sour :laughing7: It will come.
It gets to a point where it’s sensory overload. I just started hunting certain tones and target ID #
 
Looks and sounds like that site is going to keep you busy for a long time! Need help? lol
And, yea, that yellow has to be there somewhere. I have one beach, Machine Gun beach, where I had to pull out about 600 coins before gold. I average a piece of gold every 150 coins or so beach and surf hunting..
 
Looks and sounds like that site is going to keep you busy for a long time! Need help? lol
And, yea, that yellow has to be there somewhere. I have one beach, Machine Gun beach, where I had to pull out about 600 coins before gold. I average a piece of gold every 150 coins or so beach and surf hunting..
You would think so but I went back two days later and I found about five coins. Yep, sanded right back in.😭
 
Congrats on the recoveries, the buckle is a nice one.
I guess the saying get while the getting is good comes to mind.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom