What's new

The Greatest Speech Ever Made- listen and watch if you dare

hammered

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
2,994
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ankh-Morpork
Detector(s) used
Goldmaxx Power and Canon 7D and Viagra supplier
Primary Interest:
Other



Ian
 
LOL- ok, I gotta ask it...... why was the speech giver dressed up like Hitler?
 
Jeffro said:
LOL- ok, I gotta ask it...... why was the speech giver dressed up like Hitler?
Dunno :dontknow:, ask Hollywood :wink:. I guess it was an American film against nazi-ism. But still a great speach
 
Jeffro said:
LOL- ok, I gotta ask it...... why was the speech giver dressed up like Hitler?

It's from the 1940 film "the great dictator". The "speech giver" is Charlie Chaplin. Not sure who sported that moustache style first, him or Hitler? :wink:
 
Ian, I agree it is a great speech, and the ideals mentioned will happen someday. You know Christ did say that the meek (not weak,look up the definition of meek) would inherit the earth, but first changes will have to be made because all men are not meek.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom