What's new

The huriricane is my best frend agin wen I fin more gold

Diablo Arena

Greenie
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
15
Reaction score
58
Golden Thread
0
Location
Paraiso
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes one more gold ring at the beech and 5 quarters 5 dimes 4 nickles 13 pennys a key. I dont no why a 38 calber hollow point bullet wus there. Funny wat comes out of the oshin. 2 sunglasses to. I reely like the crom ones I think the lensis are scratch proof and the ring is 14 carrot gold. Importent to no.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 156
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 154
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 159
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 151
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    57 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Upvote 20
Alright!! Way to go. -Lisa
 
Congrats. Knew someone was going to benefit from the bad weather.
 
Way to go! Nice to see some gold!! Congrats


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Congrats on finding gold!!
HH
 
My treasure my treasure ..LOL ..im kidding
 
Very nice gold ring find! :occasion14:
 
That looks like a beautiful ring. Congrats.
 
wtg Spell check isn't working right But we figured it Out
 
Nice find!

with those glasses looks like some hipsters invaded that beach.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom