aa battery
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2006
- Messages
- 10,646
- Reaction score
- 3,259
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
going to work today i saw a large group of old farts out detecting my new site.
I think there wuz at least 6 to 8 of these White detector nothing better to do but raid my spot in japanese ochisan pochers.
I know i plastered this site here on TNET but my God the stuff they found. Just for the record i will come clean these guys are sum of the best people i have met in a long time. rock on 
I think there wuz at least 6 to 8 of these White detector nothing better to do but raid my spot in japanese ochisan pochers.
I know i plastered this site here on TNET but my God the stuff they found. Just for the record i will come clean these guys are sum of the best people i have met in a long time. rock on 








