Erdspiegel Sr. Member Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 285 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Location Berlin Detector(s) used Fisher CZ6a XP-GmaxxII Primary Interest: Other Aug 17, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Hello, I'm detecting this field since 2 years now,if possible. 2-4 days a week finds,finds,finds...... 8) Attachments DSCN76180001.webp 70 KB · Views: 283
Hello, I'm detecting this field since 2 years now,if possible. 2-4 days a week finds,finds,finds...... 8)
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 20, 2010 #2 Funny how people used to dwell in the fields. Same here in the states
Erdspiegel Sr. Member Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 285 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Location Berlin Detector(s) used Fisher CZ6a XP-GmaxxII Primary Interest: Other Sep 1, 2010 Thread Owner #3 A few days before I took the pic, no MDing possible. Field was inhabited : Attachments DSCN75700002.webp 170.8 KB · Views: 261 DSCN75680001.webp 145.4 KB · Views: 259