What's new

The perfect belly bag 🤣

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,868
Reaction score
76,326
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting


By the Look on her face , & The Other cops Reaction from that Position.
I Think they set her Up :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
This has to be AI-generated and/or digitally altered. UK Police can't stop you in the street for exposing your belly and demand ID. There's no requirement for anyone to carry a means of identification, you don't have to provide it unless there is reasonable suspicion that you have committed a crime, and we don't have ID cards anyway.

Also there two versions of the same video. The laughing officer is the same in both of them, but the challenging officer appears in one version with long flowing blond hair and in the other version with darker hair tied in a ponytail.

Screenshot 2026-09-08 234924.webp


I'm guessing the creator realised that an on-duty female officer would not be allowed to have long free-flowing hair and then produced another version with tidier hair to make it more convincing. The first version with the long hair is here:

 
Because the Guy had a Shit-eaten-grin & the other Cop Could not have Seen where he pulled the card From. I Figured she was an Ass
so they set her Up. the look on her face was perfect.

your right the other woman's hair gives her away.

I Hate When they run the Same Jokes With Multiple Stars
it takes the laugh away

it was Obvious Stomachs out is Not Illegal no Matter How Ugly. Pregnant Women Do it too. But I Could see A gung ho Female Cop Picking on a Guys Beer Belly
 
btw googe Belly Bag & Choose images they do Exist
000aaa.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom