What's new

The Royal Wedding

devldog

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
3,676
Reaction score
6,393
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
In honor of the Royal Wedding today of Prince Harry and Princess Meaghan our own Princess Lacy of Five Oaks adorned her Royal Hat and all her Finery to commemmorate the occasion.
 

Attachments

  • 20180519_203518.webp
    20180519_203518.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 92
Very Cute. How long before she very politely informed you if you didn't take that off her, you'd get bitten?:laughing7: Dogs are pretty decent about this, cats, now that's another (horror) story!
 
Lacy was pretty good about it all, but she let us know that she was somewhat embarrassed because she felt that she looked as silly as some that were attending the Royal Wedding. Lol
 
Omg..funny!! I was talking with the wife regarding their wedding presents..."Psshhh, another private island!?"...no toasters here!
 
Omg..funny!! I was talking with the wife regarding their wedding presents..."Psshhh, another private island!?"...no toasters here!
yeah, and the father of the bride didn't pay for that wedding.
 
Cute dog.

The Royal Wedding, not so much.
 
:nono::spam4::protest: cruelty to animals.......:tongue3:
 
there was a royal wedding whose
 
So funny and so cute! I used to dress up my cats and dogs. The vets loved it when I brought them in all styled up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom